Telephone Skills Assessment Program
Achievers World Wide has been providing training and development processes for our valued clients since 2002. Telephone Skills Assessments, both mystery and schedualed have proven to be a valuable measurement tool for Leaders to effectively manage and coach sales teams to move beyond the habit of 'order taking'
Sales Professionals are assessed based on a criteria that would provide the best measurement of their skills, including their ability to quickly determine if the business is profitable and their ability to convert business with the highest possible level of commitment. The Telephone Skill Assessments are tailored specifically to Achievers World Wide Situational Selling skills and incorporate your requested parameters.
The AWW Telephone Skills Assessment Program includes:
• Consistently measured format to observe the Sales Associates' selling skills, while providing them with an opportunity to role play their best practice using realistic client scenarios.
• Comprehensive report outlining the call with coaching suggestions on best practices for future calls as well as the call recording (.mp3 file) to assist Sales Leaders with coaching for improved performance, allowing for the creation of long-term profitable customer relationships.
• Access to the Achievers World Wide Assessment Site, featuring the online assessment reporting system and file storage. Assessment reports and call recordings will be stored for one year, providing instant and convenient access to individual seller performance.
• Coaching Sessions are available to assist Sales Leaders with Sales Associate Training for improvement
Additional Telephone Skill Assessment Programs include:
• Competitive Analysis Mystery Shop Calls
• Potential New Hire Assessments
• One-Chance Calls
Coaching the Sales Professional
We are pleased to offer Coaching Sessions following Achievers World Wide Sales Skills and Competitive Analysis Assessment calls. The three-way coaching sessions lead by our Executive Director, Chrissie Bergstrom who will speak with both the Sales Leader and the Sales Associate to review the Telephone Skills Assessment results and current sales performance to establish performance management and improvement goals.